We are looking for a:
Technical environment is FPGA bring up and HW-testing and FPGA verification in laboratory.
Our client is the leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a Connected World. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Technical requirements are:
- Knowledge of SoC design flow, hierarchy and qualification process
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and modeling tools such as Matlab
- Knowledge of SoC HW/SW implementation & verification
- Knowledge of Emulation or FPGA prototype verification platforms
- Knowledge of SoC testing methods and test executions
- Understanding usage of RF measurement equipments
- RTL testing/Verification knowledge
What other skills are essential?
- Python understanding and C/C++
- A good command of English is required!
Other important information:
- The practice will be organized in Finland for a period of three months, and a place of work will be in Belgrade.
- This is fixed-term contract job
- Please send your resume and cover letter in English
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted