As an industry game changer, IGT is the world’s leading gaming technology company focused on design and development of cutting edge, casino-style entertainment. IGT leverages its vast content library and pushes the boundaries of global game development to deliver the next generation of great gaming experiences to players around the world. So, if you want to create products for your favorite casino and you’re a game changer with a vision, we invite you to Come Out and Play!
Each project/game is created by a new group formed from members of specialized teams like Developers, Mathematicians, Graphic Artists and Sound Designers, Producers, Testers (your team) and under guidance of Project Managers.
For each new project new group is formed and you will get the chance to meet different people here in Belgrade office but also from offices abroad as they can be part of project groups too.
We are excited that we have opportunity to build a new QA team for a Game Studio that is coming in Belgrade. We have other team members (engineers, producers, project managers, technical artist..) in other countries. Although our whole team is not locally here, daily scrum style meetings will occur via video conference to support a strong team environment and ensure projects stay on track. We will mainly or all of the time work from the office due to physical presence of machines we need to test, but we will take all measures related to COVID19 to keep us safe.
What will you do:
- Designing/implementing robust and scalable test scenarios based on requirements for casino games
- Work closely with Development teams: participate in design reviews, measure coverage, assess overall system quality
- Prepare live test environments consisting of slot machines, flashing and preparing video display hardware
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Creating test plans, providing effort estimation, and executing mostly manual and sometimes automated test cases against the approved plan
- Detect, report and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Create documentation for software components
- Provide project status reports
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- At least 1 year experience in software testing
- Experience with software test tools and applications
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes and methodologies
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to probe the bug until all surrounded bug paths are found
- Detail oriented, organized, able to multi-task and have passion for software quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- English written and spoken proficiency: Intermediate or higher
- Willingness to work on-site - this position requires coming to the office daily(since it requires testing the games on our machines)
Nice to have:
- Technical education (FON, PMF, ETF…)
- Knowledge in hardware, PC-architecture, peripherals and network is advantage
- Experience testing gaming products
Keys to Success:
- Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity
- Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach, resilience in front of change and obstacles
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
- Full time contract on indefinite period
- Very competitive salary
- Additional bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Well-connected location of our Belgrade Office
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within 2 weeks of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally, and technically.
The stages include:
- CV review
- Phone Screen
- Technical interview for shortlisted candidates
- Final Interview with studio director
How long will the process take? Depends on number of applicants, usually 2 weeks for interview stage but we are available for additional questions or update on selection stage at any moment during process.