Chainlink VRF (Verifiable Random Function) is a provably fair and verifiable random number generator (RNG) that enables smart contracts to access random values without compromising security or usability. VRF helps enable and accelerate the development of smart contracts focused on blockchain gaming, security, layer-two protocols, and various other use cases. For more details on VRF, please refer to:
We are looking for a hands-on technical leader with a strong background in building mission-critical distributed systems and experience managing a high-performing team. We need someone who is comfortable in a fast-moving environment with a lot of moving pieces. You will be responsible for our team that is building our Verifiable Random Function. This is a career-defining opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company this is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
As an Engineering Manager of the VRF Team, you will be responsible for:
- Develop the engineering roadmap and strategy in alignment with the product roadmap
- Own execution and delivery of core protocol, milestones, and features
- Efficiently manage the VRFs production environment with high availability, reliability, and resiliency
- Work with cross-functional teams, including product and other internal stakeholders, in all phases of product development
- Empower, challenge, and coach a team of engineers to grow their impact as individual technical leaders by providing them with context and continuous feedback
- Work with leaders across the company to drive the best-in-class engineering practices that enable developers to contribute effectively
- 7+ years of experience in building and managing critical large-scale business applications
- 1+ year of experience leading or managing engineering teams. Tech Leads with no people management experience are also considered.
- Experience with building distributed systems and understanding of system design concepts
- Experience in owning & managing a critical consumer product and/or technologies (either internal or external) used by 100s users
- Experience managing a large-scale production environment for a mission-critical product (with high availability, reliability, and resiliency)
- Software engineering degree/comp science background
- Startup experience
- Strong passion for blockchain, DeFi, and the overall future of Web3. It will be hard to succeed in this role if you don't understand what we are doing and why.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chainlink je decentralizovana Oracle mreža. Ova kompanija je poznata po tome što velikim preduzećima pruža veoma siguran i pouzdan način za razvoj pametnih ugovora.
Rad od kuće
Preporuke se učitavaju...