We are looking for highly motivated employees to join our Solution Architecture and Deployment team for the position of Engineer for Quality Control.
Do you dream of working in an inclusive company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? Would you like to help the utilities worldwide on their digitalization journey?
We are looking for an Engineer for Quality Control to make an impact!
Our mission in Support organization is to help our clients run their business smoothly and in the most efficient, reliable and sustainable way by using our ADMS software solution (Advanced Distribution Management System). As an Engineer for Quality Control, you will ensure the quality of software updates that our clients receive, working closely with other fellow engineers, service delivery managers and development teams across the company.
- Technical role in the support organization
- Participates in ADMS system update process as a verification lead
- Verification of software updates and bug fixes
- Creation of detailed tests and well-organized test plans based on product and project requirements
- Identifies and reports software defects by using appropriate tools
- Documents verification process and creates release notes for the customer
- Helps customers with their own verification activities
- Continually improves verification practices and process
- Reviews available technical project documentation in the project handover process to support phase
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with colleagues, regional solution centers and customers
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following key skills/experience:
- Basic knowledge of QA processes during software development, as well as methods and types of software testing is a plus
- Basic knowledge of SQL database and Windows administration
- Problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- High ability to adopt and learn new technologies
- Responsibility and accuracy in performing tasks
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to analyze, explain technical issues to lay audiences
- Team player with experience in cross-team collaboration to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Teamwork, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Passion for learning and continuous improvement
Benefits we offer:
- Working in a pleasant environment and being a part of an incredibly talented, professional, and friendly team
- Dynamic international working environment and distinguished career opportunities, domestic and international
- Travelling, short-term on-site stays, and working with our customers if the provision of services is required (on-site activities are optional and possible only upon mutual agreement)
- Learning and collaboration with experts from various enterprise IT fields (e.g., consulting services, software design and development, databases, security, system administration, hardware, computer networks, quality assurance, etc.)
- Possibility to quickly gain a wide and deep comprehension of ADMS and IT knowledge in smart grid solutions
- Private health insurance & life insurance
- Flexible working hours and work from home mode
- 24-30 days of annual leave
- Financial, legal, and psychological assistance program
- Restaurant inside our Hub
- Gym & sports activities
- Family policy – Parental leave & Care leave
- Opportunity to buy Schneider Electric shares per discounted price (WSOP program)
- Opportunity for additional certification
- Having a chance to be mentored by any worldwide expert inside Schneider Electric
- Recognition culture through our own StepUp platform & bonus system
- Building a technical and/or consulting career path in the #1 world sustainable multinational company
Let us learn about you! Apply today, and we will contact candidates based on the best matches. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!
Great People Make Schneider Electric a Great Company
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.