Mobilicom Ltd. is traded in Australian stock exchange (ASX:MOB). Mobilicom designs, develops and manufactures Instant Mobile Wireless Network Solutions and products for critical mission applications, as well as Drones and Robotics.
We offer dynamic, innovative and challenging work environment at a fast growing, multinational hitech company. Working with some of the best experts in the world in the fields of advanced mobile & wireless technologies, a team with a proven track record in leading and defining international wireless standard committees, such as: 4G, OFDMA technology and Wimax Mobile standard.
Mobilicom is currently seeking for a highly motivated, self-driven candidate for the following position
Embedded SW Team Leader
The preferred candidate will be based in Belgrade, Serbia, working as the Embedded SW Team Leader.
The position involves among others, designing and developing a highly sophisticated wireless MESH MAC for Mobilicom products, and managing the local team abroad.
Reports to: SW team leader in Israel
- Design and Development of an advanced MESH MAC layer
- Development in C on an Embedded platform, under Linux OS
- Integration of the design within the products, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience with Embedded system
- At least 3 years of experience as Team-Leader/Technical-Lead
- B.Sc/M.S.c in Computer Engineering
- C/C++ mastering
- Linux experience (kernel and user-space)
- Prior Team-Leading positions
- Prior knowledge/implementation of wireless MAC (LTE/WiMax/WiFi/UWB/ZigBee)
- Algorithm design background
- R&D experience on a board level & reference design
All contacts with Mobilicom will remain strictly confidential.
This positioning is offered equally to women and men.
Only relevant applications will be acknowledged.