Who are we?
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing our team in the Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
When it comes to Embedded Systems, this is a discipline with 50+ years tradition in Zuhlke. We are working in fields of Medical, Industrial, Railway and consumer IoT. On various platforms and ecosystems. From bare-metal C firmware, to modern C++ applications running on Linux systems – and everything in between.
What matters to us?
That you have a technical related degree and/or more than 1 year of relevant experience in software development.
As for technical expertise, you are familiar with:
- development in C/C++
- one of development platforms or ecosystems
- OS - Linux, RTOS or bare metal real-time
- IDEs - Eclipse, Qt Creator, IAR Workbench or similar
- OOP concepts and UML
- Python or other scripting language knowledge (considered a plus)
- network and M2M protocols knowledge (considered a plus)
- fluency in English both written and spoken
How do you do it?
- by showing analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborating with colleagues in the implementation of strategic projects in the area of design and development of embedded systems
- delivering high-quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
- applying Scrum and Agile practices in your daily work