WHY SHOULD YOU GET A JOB AT COMTRADE?
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a ETL/BI developer for a position based at our headquarters in Belgrade. You would get an opportunity to take part in a complete lifecycle development of our products, from pre sales activates, information system design, setting up the architecture, planning, implementation, integration, establishing customer support and finally system maintenance.
We are engineers with holistic approach in providing software solutions.
Within our Data analytics team, we manage the largest Data Warehouse and data science projects. More than 30 team specialists (Data Analysts, Data Engineers, Data Scientists) have professional experience working on many projects and using the most famous vendor technologies.
Our mission is to help enterprises from all sectors enter the data-making era, put the science behind the data. We are currently recruiting for an ETL/BI Developer to join us.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Identify data sources, work with source system team and data analysts to define data extraction methodologies
- Perform an in-depth analysis of source system data, design and develop detailed ETL specifications and source-to-target mappings based on business requirements
- Design and build ETL processes, integration workflows, and load processes
- Develop, execute and document test cases to validate report and data accuracy, against documented requirements and design specifications
- Present information through BI reports and visualization, develop corresponding documentation
- Participate in project teams and provide expertise and best practices according to new technologies targeted to DWH and BI area
- Provide external training to our customers regarding the services we offer
- Hands on expirience of DWH and BI processes and methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of SQL language
- Knowledge of some of the ETL tools: IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Microsoft SSIS, Oracle Data Integrator or enterprise BI tools: IBM Cognos, Oracle BI, Microsoft SSAS & SSRS, Tableau, MicroStrategy
- University degree in computer science/information systems or related field
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A high level of initiative and self-responsibility
- Tendency to teamwork, cooperation, and communication
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Analytical and structured approach
- Regular full-time employment
- Certification plan for our employees
- Possibility for personal and professional development
- Stable and well-organized working conditions
- Constant contact with the latest technologies
- Encouragement of innovation
- Opportunities to travel
- Team building events
About Comtrade System Integration Adriatic
System Integration was founded in 2001 and is part of the Comtrade Group, one of Europe’s largest technology companies. We specialize in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through our partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and industry experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology more quickly and effectively than their competitors.