About Bosch: Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
► Establishing Classic and Web EDI connection with external suppliers of BOSCH Group
► Take end-to-end responsibility for the EDI testing, implementation and tracking (ORDERS, ORDCHG, ORDRSP, DELFOR, INVRPT, DESADV, INVOIC)
► Contacting international suppliers via email and phone
► Training suppliers online to the new process
► Managing technical setups in ERP (SAP) system
► Setting technical parameters in Web EDI system (Supply On)
► Managing go-live with the supplier and production plants of BOSCH Group
► Supporting suppliers in case of EDI-related questions
► Supporting Plant EDI Coordinators in case of EDI-related questions
► Close collaboration with teams and partners world-wide
► Creating supplier documentation for special cases
► Assuming end-to-end responsibilities for data interfaces with suppliers
► Reporting and escalating key and complex problems and proposing solutions
► Mentoring new team members and ensuring their integration into the team
► Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business, Information Technology, Transport, or similar field
► Minimum 1 year of working experience in related business or technical areas
► Good understanding or experience in Supply Chain processes (Purchase to Pay or Order Good understanding of EDIFACT or other EDI standards
► Experience with SAP (MM, WM, SD) and good understanding of SAP Idoc structures
► Demonstrated strong negotiation and communication skills
► Fluency in English
► Fluency in German would be a plus
► Ability to interpret complex standards, specifications, document flows, etc.
► Ability to effectively work cross-functionally with internal and external partners and team member
► Proficient use of MS Office
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 - 27 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours;
- If you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Remote Home Office program helps you do that;
- Up to 3 days off for private purposes.
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription for annual health check ups;
- Paid private health insurance;
- Mental health and well-being initiatives.
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- English and German language courses;
- Local and Global career development programs;
- Opportunity to attend conferences.
- You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to global internal/external customers and users.
On top of these, we are offering:
- Remote working environment (in borders of Serbia);
- Canteen (when working in office) with lunch discounts;
- Annual bonus;
- Referral bonus.
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
Included in the referral program.