GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Document Management Specialist
- To manage, convert and import variety of digitized software project requirements into internal and external requirement management systems
- To recognize and solve problems that occur regarding document and requirement management
- To analyze the processes and determine the best ways to increase the efficiency of daily tasks execution
- To maintain good collaboration and communication with the clients
- Initiative approach to creating better organizational and technical environment for requirement flow and archive system
- Continuous update of tools and procedures both for automated and manual requirement processing
- Experience with Visual Basic for Applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient command of written and spoken English
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to improve
- Analytical approach to problem solving
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Understanding of Microsoft Office document object model
- Visual Basic script
- Batch scripting
- Experience working with Requirement Management Systems (DOORS, Reqtify)
- Experience working in IT user support
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.