Main Purpose and Goal
- This role is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, test and maintenance of software modules inside the Digital Innovation team to create new Digital Services for internal and external customers.
- This role is responsible to understand Avnet software and architectural environment to be integrated with new innovative digital platforms.
- This role will contribute to the organisation’s culture change to become more digital also having contact with business for the creation of a strong internal know how on advanced analytics.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understanding the business environment and the impact of digital transformation
- Evaluating, identifying and developing software solutions
- Leading software development projects
- Documenting and recording every aspect of an application or software
- Training and overseeing the activities of the members of the development team
- Planning, tracking and scheduling software deliverables
- Locating and directing solutions for critical challenges
- Looking for problems within software systems and resolving the issues
- Propose new ways to drive, predict and analyse today’s business based on requirements provided
- Be open and proactive to propose new ideas for data’s usage while developing Software modules
- Digital Cultural Transformation
- Be part and contribute, as a team, to a general digital cultural transformation process among the organization
- Degree in computer science / engineering
- 4+ years of experience in Software
- Broad understanding of coding and programming languages (SQL, Phyton, SparkSQL, Databricks are preferred)
- Experience with database design and data modeling (Microsoft SQL Server is preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process and corresponding technologies
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and architectural styles (Azure is preferred)
- Proficient knowledge of the operation and development designs of agile software
- Interpersonal and social skills
- Attention to details
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Leadership attitude
- Project management basics
- English (fluent)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
EBV Elektronik, an Avnet (NYSE: AVT) company, was founded in 1969 and is the leading specialist in European semiconductor distribution. EBV maintains its successful strategy of personal commitment to customers and excellent services. 260 Technical Sales Specialists provide a strong focus on a selected group of long-term manufacturing partners. 120 continuously trained Application Specialists offer extensive application know-how and design expertise. Warehouse operations, complete logistics solutions and value-added services such as programming, taping & reeling and laser marking are fulfilled by Avnet Logistics, EBV’s logistical backbone and Europe’s largest service centre. EBV operates from 62 offices in 28 countries throughout Europe as well as in Israel and South Africa. For more information about EBV Elektronik, please visit www.ebv.com or our EBV Blog http://www.blog.ebv.com.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Nikakvi - ako vam vreme nije problem i ako ste spremni da se zrtvujete zarad njihovih eksperimenata da razrade trziste - samo izvolite.
Prevaren sam da dve godine radim na nekoj eksperimentalnoj poziciji, koja je ugasena kao neuspeli pokusaj (sto sam ja znao od samog starta, ali u tom trenutku nije bilo izbora) Izgubio sam skoro 3 godine i sada sam u zaostatku koji moram da nadoknadim. Vreme je dragocenije od plate koja je bila prosecno niska za tu vrstu posla.