Purpose of the Role
The DevOps Engineer will join a well-established team working on a big data analytics system leveraging machine learning, cloud computing, and distributed computing. The platform serves the worldwide recruitment industry and is used by some of the most well-known companies in the world, to effectively manage their recruitment efforts. The unique algorithms, real-time analytics and deep integrations make the product the ultimate technical challenge. As part of the team, you will participate in all platform phases, from infrastructure design to deployment, automation, maintenance, troubleshooting and continuously improving the system that keeps the infrastructure running smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Architect, implement and support high traffic cloud-based scalable web solutions
- Oversee planned operations and deployment activities, as well as preventive maintenance
- Work closely with management to understand the business mission and needs
- Work closely with product development teams in the design and implementation of the systems
- Leverage and pioneer industry best practices
- Handle support related production incidents observing SLAs
- Keep the business operational
- Deep understanding and appreciation for process and documentation outside of the technical aspects
Required Experience & Knowledge
- Senior-level in designing, implementing and supporting very complex server infrastructure, focused on Linux-based applications environment
- Experience working with some or all AWS cloud services, such as EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, RDS, Cloudformation, CloudWatch, IAM, VPC and SES
- Strong focus on automation and use of tools such as Ansible, or others Puppet, Chef etc
- Hands-on background working on web servers configurations, performance optimization, high availability, load balancing and scalability
- Considerable knowledge and experience in implementing, providing ongoing support and maintenance for server storage environments
Skills and Attributes
- Experience with activities for business-critical systems
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Understands and accepts the corporate business process flow
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
- Excellent teamwork skills
Required Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant specialty
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Any IT certification would be considered a plus
Please note that for this position the earliest working hours are 5 am to 1 pm EST (New York time), otherwise, the regular 7 am to 3 pm EST schedule can be accommodated.
Xogito Group je konsultantska kompanija za digitalni razvoj, osnovana u Njujorku.
na osnovu 2 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Ima ok ljudi (manjina). Plata redovna i solidna Ima mnogo vise negativnih stvari i ne moze sve da stane u 500 karaktera.
Izbegavati! 1. Radno vreme je od 13-21h ali stalno uznemiravaju van radnog vremena 2. Cast izuzetcima ali kolegijalnost je 0 3. Top menadzment katastrofalan, bavi se mikromenadzmentom, menja planove na nedeljnom nivou, skracuje estimate, dodaje nepotrebne feature 4. Barem 30% vremena se potrosi na nepotrebne sastanke i...
Rad od kuće
Prosečna neto plata
BI Developer 1 plata