JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com.
Developer/Data Engineer Recommendation Engine (M/F)
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Building innovative artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions.
- Development of recommendation engines, web and text data mining under the use of natural language understanding models, application of network and graph analysis algorithms and tools, deep neural network learning.
- End-to-end design and implementation of data analysis systems; These include data collection, requirements engineering and specification, as well as the design of technical solutions based on business requirements.
- Identify ways to design and implement Internet-scale Data Mining solutions in close collaboration with other Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
- Development of ETL-pipelines for large complex data sets; Processing of structured and unstructured data with Spark, Hive, Kafka etc.
- Write High-performance queries and extract / process large-scale data
- Work on the full stack from database/back-end services to the front-end, but focus on the area where you are best in.
- Follow a well-structured and Agile development process with short release cycles, daily live deployments, and monthly releases
- Implement new features, expand existing features, work on customer specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Experience in one or more of the following topics: Natural Language Processing and Understanding, Classification, Pattern Recognition and Referral Systems
- Experience with MongoDB (or similar), Memcached, Symfony, React, Git and Jira is a plus
- Experience in working in Big Data driven environments is a plus
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming. A software-engineering related university degree is a plus
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An opportunity to gain experience in Machine Learning and modern AI Frameworks
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade
Apply now and be part of our success!