At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
Magna Global IT is seeking an RPA Developer who wishes to lead the way in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), engaging on the most strategic and complex projects in this exciting new space! The successful candidate will play a strategic role as part of an RPA team working to define, develop and implement RPA solutions for various internal clients to replace existing manual workflows.
- Maintain UI Path environments (software installation, installation of related technologies)
- Develop new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand using robotics technologies with UI Path
- Comply with, help to enforce, and refine our design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Direct efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
- Work with structured project plans, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process
- Responsible for peer code review
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Work collaboratively with customers during the Product test and UAT phases to fix bugs
- Provide operational support for all RPA processes
- Participate in on call support rotation (24x7)
Knowledge and Education
- Completion of Community College for Information Technology or related technical subject area or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ work experience in RPA, software development or processing field.
Skills and Competencies
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast, mission critical environment.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, ensuring that systems function to business requirements
- Possesses strong communication skills with the ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences
- Programming and coding skills in any domain will be an asset (Experience or proven knowledge/education in coding), ideally VB.net and/or C#.net.
- Proven knowledge of Integrated development environments
- Ability to document and design business processes and knowledge with technical documentation
- Excellent documentation, organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Demonstrated ability to creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios, and validating test results during UAT
- Strong client and interpersonal skills with the ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams
- Experience working in a global team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral).
- German language skills (written and oral) are of advantage.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team, together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work Environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal amount of sitting or standing, average mobility to move around an office environment, able to conduct normal amount of work at a computer.
Regular overnight travel not to exceed 15%.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience. For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.