IO Global is searching for a DevX engineer to join their Developer experience team. As a DevX Engineer, you are in charge of ensuring that our development teams are happy, effective, and productive. This involves using, creating, and configuring various tools and frameworks to make development easier, all the way from writing the software to building and preparing it for deployment. You will also focus on administration of the source control system. You work closely with the developers, the QA managers, and the SRE team in order to define, improve, and maintain our software delivery process.
DevX engineers form the support backbone for developers at IOG, and may occasionally help outside developers interacting with IOG products. The DevX roles are very versatile and need a good programming foundation. The job involves working the whole stack, from low-level issues in CI to high-level documentation. The ideal candidate is an all around generalist with solid experience in various languages and tools.
- Create, maintain, document, and optimize automated build processes
- Create and maintain internal tools to support development or build workflows, including advanced systems to improve our build and development processes across the organization.
- Work with the development team to set up and maintain functional and effective development build environment
- Support the QA team in the definition of continuous testing processes and validation pipelines
- Support the needs of the SRE team and contribute to the definition of reliable continuous integration pipelines
- Contribute to the administration of the source version control system and to managing users, groups, permissions, and general instance configuration of the source control.
- (Desirable) Unix system administration experience
- (Desirable) Experience working in internal tooling teams or SRE/DevOps previously.
- IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.