About the project
Our client and partner, a company that prides itself in providing the world’s fastest satellite internet service, is scouting for a DevOps Software Engineer. Taking on the mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world, this company is using technology that is helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for customers around the globe.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will join a fearless team that builds the software for the common platform source code. Together with your team, you will pursuit new ideas that will catapult our client into the becoming the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider.
- 5+ years’ experience with commercial software development;
- Willingness to learn Clojure;
- Experience with Linux development environment;
- Ability to engage as a DevOps Engineer, handling the various stages of software development cycle from design, development, testing, deployment and production support;
- Broad range of technology interests across different disciplines (including computer and system architecture, web applications, API design and development, performance analysis, distributed systems design, testing and verification technologies, data processing, cloud computing, and networking);
- Ability to work on distributed remote agile teams, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, to drive interaction with peer engineers, and project managers;
- Experience with or willingness to learn agile methodologies (Kanban, SCRUM, XP), modern software development environments and DevOps practice;
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design;
- Proficiency in English.
- Ensure full stack software development on the DevOps team;
- Design, develop, and test software systems (including customer support and on-call rotation) for all aspects of the software products created.
- Experience Building GraphQL APIs;
- Experience in Serverless Architecture deployments;
- Enterprise software integration and test automation;
- Deployments into AWS environments;
- CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins and CodeBuild;
- Familiarity with running software services at scale;
- Technical and software engineering background in the areas of cloud computing, enterprise computing, servers, networking, and virtualization technology and products;
- Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems;
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- Unlimited access to PentaBARs – our tech events with a twist.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Deadline for applications: 12.06.2023.