Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS's award-winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solution enables financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an experienced professional who is passionate about technologies and has strong analytical skills to take on the following challenges as a Senior DevOps and Test Automation Engineer:
- Own and develop all infrastructure aspects of our VMWare based performance benchmark environment
- Own our mission critical SCM infrastructure and services (physical servers and VMs running TeamCity, ProGet, BitBucket, Subversion and more), their life-cycle and monitoring tools (e.g. Zabbix)
- Analyze opportunities and impact of cloud-based corporate SCM services and manage a potential migration
- Suggest and implement new processes/technologies to improve our quality and efficiency (e.g. Docker)
- Support the technical direction of our cloud initiative through evaluations and technical expertise
- Contribute to all infrastructure related parts of our Agile software development process working with Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Microsoft IIS, PowerShell, Docker, Linux and more
- Provide technical and analytical expertise to our consultants and clients
What you bring
- You have 7+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a software or financial services company
- You know how to apply your analytical and technical skills to solve issues in a pragmatic and efficient way
- You have a dynamic and energetic personality
- You are team player and fluent in English
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.