Join our team of DevOpses for Infrastructure!
We are responsible for ci/cd services, monitoring system, artifacts storage, docker orchestrators etc. We offer you the greatest opportunity to become our excellent and reliable teammate and show-up with high responsibility for incidents' resolution, consultancy on the production environment, automation of deployments and configuration, and similar regular operations. Our DevOps team helps to maintain the sustainability of global distribution and operation of all Wargaming studios and connect us to our 100 million+ audience.
Let’s do it together!
What will you do?
- Figure out how the systems work with each other, what are important explicit and implicit dependencies between data centers and services, what are the typical software architecture patterns, and how to deploy most of the services.
- After a probation period, a successful DevOps engineer should effectively route members of other teams to a responsible DevOps in the team or to another infrastructure-related team based on a service name or type of request.
- Figure out a technical area in the business unit that needs an improvement and lead the actual improvement.
What are we looking for?
- Professional work experience with Unix/Linux, and system administration related tasks
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Understanding of CI/CD methodology and experience with its tooling (Jenkins, Infrastructure as Code)
- Working experience with Bash, and at least one scripting language: Python, Ruby, Golang, Perl etc., networking systems and technologies: TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, HTTP etc.
- Working experience with containerization tools like Docker, understanding orchestrators like Mesos/Marathon or similar
- Experience with applications system analysis tools (Strace, Top etc.)
- Passionate about automation (Puppet/Ansible/Fabric)
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Be capable of becoming a “trusted advisor” to your customers in respect of DevOps best practices, technology, and process choices
- Experience in providing mentorship and guidance to other team members
- Experience making solid technical direction decisions
- Has proven skills in technical communication with other teams
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Expertise in building large scale, high volume, secure, efficient, and resilient operations environments
- Experience with Centos / Debian, OpenVZ; Zabbix / Prometheus
- Software debugging skills
- VCS: SVN, GIT etc.
- Hands-on programming experience with Java / Rust / Golang
- Experience in making decisions with minimal supervision
- Interest in project management, in work planning and in delegating tasks effectively