Speed and Function
Rad od kuće
We are seeking a talented and experienced Mid-Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the successful deployment of cloud infrastructure and applications by leveraging your expertise in DevOps, automation, CI/CD pipelines, cloud infrastructure, and monitoring.
- Troubleshoot and deploy updates and fixes to cloud infrastructure and applications
- Understand customer requirements and project KPIs to ensure successful implementation
- Implement various development, testing, and automation tools, as well as IT infrastructure
- Set up necessary tools and infrastructure to support development and operations
- Define and establish development, testing, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operations
- Build tools and solutions to reduce errors and enhance the overall customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis of production errors and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts and automation tools to streamline processes and improve efficiency
- Promote and implement automated processes wherever feasible
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in DevOps and/or Cloud Development
- Strong experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP cloud environments
- Proficiency in infrastructure-as-code (IaaC) tools such as Terraform, CDK, or CloudFormation
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies, including Docker, and Amazon ECS
- Working knowledge of CI tools and automated testing, such as Jenkins, GitLab, or GitHub Actions
- Experience with monitoring and metrics tools such as DataDog, CloudWatch, ELK, or Prometheus
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Bash/Python
- Understanding of serverless and microservices architecture
- Familiarity with databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Strong knowledge of *NIX-like systems, networking, and security
Nice to have
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g., computing)
- Strong understanding of IT security protocols, processes, and best practices
- Familiarity with Open API Specification
- Experience with OAuth and/or SAML authentication
- Technical writing skills
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies, including Kubernetes, and Amazon EKS
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- This position is full-time remote with occasional need for on-site collaboration in various offices (Budva, Philadelphia, Lviv, etc).
- Working hours are flexible, with a need for overlap with our core locations in ET, CET, EET time zones.
- Sometimes, depending on the project, you might be asked to put in some work time outside standard business hours.
Preporuke se učitavaju...