We are looking for a new team member who will be focused on improving the software product development support system: from planning to monitoring. The job can be described as a developer who interferes with networking and deployment, or a system administrator who programs.
Your responsibilities will mostly include:
- You are part of an international DevOps team which work on international projects closely collaborating with business, development, and operations
- You ensure the installation and administration of build and production systems
- You plan, create, and optimize CI/CD pipelines as well consult internal parties and our clients on CI / CD processes
- You ensure the design and development of deployment processes for Cloud (Azure, AWS)
- Managed Hosting, or other premised systems
- You support the configuration and monitoring of the deployed applications
- You develop code or scripts to automate processes and provisioning from VM’s to PaaS
- You completed a professional education in IT with reference to DevOps
- You like to work in a team, to use your communication skills in a proper way and to develop yourself constantly
- You own a high customer orientation
- You can demonstrate appropriate knowledge with operating systems (Windows, Linux) in server use (Shell-, Bash-Scripting)
- You own experience with Docker and Kubernetes as well as Cloud hosting (Azure / AWS)
- You already worked with GIT and DevOps-Tools (Builds, Testing, Deployments with Jenkins, Nexus, Ansible, etc.)
- You own knowledge in topics like container solutions/docker, webserver, databases, application server and web-services
- You own basic knowledge in network technology like VPN, DNS, Firewalls
- You own basic knowledge around system and application security
- Agile methods (e.g. Scrum) and relevant tools like Atlassian JIRA or Atlassian Confluence aren’t new to you
- You own basic knowledge in programming, experience in any of the languages is a big plus
- You have proficient knowledge of English language. Knowledge of German is advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- a competitive salary
- flexible working hours
- opportunity for a full-time remote engagement, work from Zagreb, Bjelovar, Varaždin or Kragujevac office
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as different events, and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
- minimum of 4 year experience working with DevOps
- experience with MacOS is an advantage
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
- ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- eagerness to learn new things
- constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- interest in gaining a bigger picture and learning about the context in which a piece of software is created
- the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in the development process
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.
Deadline for applications: 03.10.2021.