- In March 2022, Trace One acquired Selerant and its subsidiary Beolink. Since the acquisition, Beolink Doo Belgrade acts as a development hub for both companies, Trace One and Selerant.
- Our combined company has strengthened its global position in the PLM market for consumer-packaged goods (CPG) by reaching more geographies and integrating further solutions and assets to better serve our customers worldwide.
- Together, Trace One and Selerant offer the global leading end-to-end PLM and compliance solutions that transform the CPG industry. With more than 30 years of experience in new product development, packaging and formulation management, we supply a single, collaborative platform for process manufacturers and retailers—from raw ingredient suppliers and boutique brands to global CPG giants and blue-chip retailers.
- We help businesses connect, comply, and create remarkable products that empower consumers and shape the world. Our extending global community of 6,000+ brand owners spans more than 170 countries and produces over $500Bn in revenue each year.
- Some of our global references are Carrefour, Mark & Spencer, El Corte Inglès, Auchan, Ahold, Sainsbury, McCormick, Mars Wrigley, Nestle.
- The technologies used include Google cloud, Microsoft .Net, .Net core, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQl Server, Raven DB and Rabbit-MQ.
Selerant PLM and Compliance Solutions
Come Join the Selerant/Traceone Family
We are on a path to innovation, creating an end to end cloud-based solution, based on a platform that will transform the way people manage products. We invite you to come and be part of our transformation as we transition our current offering into a world class platform that we will be architecting and building together.
We embrace agile principles and values with autonomous empowered teams, rapid release cycles and a continuous improvement mindset.
Welcome and be part of a vibrant, competent, and dynamic multicultural team and begin an exciting career journey with the Selerant/Traceone team. Take a glimpse at corporate life in video “What makes you like Trace One so much?“ by clicking on the following link on our LinkedIn page.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer with a first experience with the DevOps methodology in a multi-project environment and with the expertise of one or more of the following technologies: Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Chef, AzureDevOps, Elasticstack, Selenium...
- Within the MIS (Management of Information Systems) team, you will work in direct collaboration with the engineering, QA and Product teams and actively contribute to the development of applications within autonomous teams (Squads).
- You will be involved from the initial design stage through to deployment, monitoring and support in production.
- You will collaborate closely with the development teams and work on new projects and products from the design phase (security, performance, design, scalability, resilience, monitoring, etc.) to deployment, monitoring and maintenance.
- Engineering school or Master in Engineering
- Actively participate in the design of our applications and infrastructure and you will be the referent for our development team.
- Be the ambassador and spread the Devops culture within the company (best practices, training, technology watch, etc.).
- Be the link between the development and production teams on various projects.
- Participate in the development of CI/CD solutions within projects.
- Improve the quality of code delivered by the development team with the use of available DevOps tools (Octopus Deploy, Selenium, Chef, Jenkins)
- Automate integration systems, continuous deployments, updates and monitoring.
- Support the transformation of the MIS operations teams towards the principles of Cloud Computing, Infrastructure as Code or towards the concept of SDDC, by ensuring the implementation of innovative technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Carry out regular technical watch of DevOps products and tools
- Train technical operations teams on new DevOps tools and principles
- Propose new practices / tools to ensure the reliability and stability of systems
- Produce documentation and operating procedures
- Containerization & Orchestration: Docker & Kubernetes (GKE is a plus)
- Continuous Deployment : Octopus Deploy / Chef & Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Versioning: Git/GitOps, Helm Chart, TFVC
- Cloud platform: GCP or AWS (preferred), or Azure
- Methodology : Agile / DevOps
- Configuration management : Puppet, Terraform
- Monitoring: APM Dynatrace / LogicMonitor / ElasticStack / Prometheus / Graphana / Zabbix
- Concept of Trunk Based Development and Semver2
- Operating system: Linux, Windows Server
- Database: SQL Server / NoSQL RavenDB / Oracle
- Web Server: Apache, IIS
- Network & Protocols: LAN TCP / IP & http/HTTPS, TLS
- Code analysis: SonarQube
- Available for work
- Ability to analyze
- Relational quality
- Ability to grasp / increase competence on new technical or functional projects
- Listening, understanding of product issues and facilitator: "Problem Solver"
- Written and oral communication
- Priority and time management
What we offer:
- Great Life/Work balance – because with us life always comes first
- Hybrid work model – feel free to work 4 days a week from your happy place and once a week come join us and practice your table tennis skills in breaks between work
- Yes, you’ve read it right! We have a game room with table tennis and latest gaming consoles
- If you want to check your physical fitness before engaging in some serious table tennis activities, you have private health insurance at your disposal
- We understand that being a morning person is not the universal trait, so we offer flexible start of the day
- In case you want to keep that promise you gave to yourself about starting working out from next Monday, we offer you FitPass card
- Our offices are in Novi Beograd close to the river where you could unwind after working hours
- Yearly team building weekend getaways in our lovely Serbia
- We can promise great learning opportunities in our young but experienced team
We look forward to receiving your application. Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.