We are building a team of talented and experienced DevOps Engineers for our client who is the leading telecom provider in Switzerland. As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in planning, installing, optimizing, and maintaining DevOps-based solutions.
If you are a highly motivated professional with a passion for cutting-edge technologies and a strong commitment to delivering high-quality solutions, we would love to hear from you.
- Strong understanding of various Infrastructure Automation Tools
- Proficiency in DevOps tools, including Jenkins
- Experience with Container tools like OpenShift
- Familiarity with Configuration Management tools, such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker, and/or Windows PowerShell DSC
- Familiarity with Agile Team management tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Fluency in programming languages like Python, Ruby, PHP, Golang, and/or Java
- Experience working with Microservices/API architecture
- Knowledge of application deployment and testing strategies
- Previous experience managing production infrastructure with tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Expertise in integrating, configuring, deploying, and managing centrally provided cloud services
- Proficiency in defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operations
- Solid understanding of on-premises and cloud networking, security, and related technologies
- Knowledge of compute runtime environments and the differences between native compute, virtual, and containers
- Experience in configuring and managing databases like Oracle, MS SQL, and/or PostgreSQL
- Previous experience with monitoring tools
Day to day challenges:
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to design and implement robust DevOps solutions
- Take charge of the complete lifecycle of DevOps-based projects, from inception to deployment and ongoing maintenance
- Master all DevOps tools and stay updated with the latest advancements in the field
- Analyze existing platforms to identify areas for improvement and implement enhancements for better performance and efficiency
- Provide expert development consulting to address change requests and effectively meet customer requirements
- Develop and deliver tailor-made solutions, aligning with customer specifications or based on our recommended implementation strategies.
Perks for you:
- The comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sports benefits
Qinshift is a European-based tech and consultancy company, solving business challenges for forward-thinking companies worldwide. We specialize in building and designing software and delivering end-to-end enterprise solutions, UX and UI design, managed services, and product development offerings. Qinshift also provides tech consultancy services. We cater to a diverse clientele, including large telecom and satellite operators, financial & banking institutions, manufacturing and automotive companies, and mobility and health organizations, supporting their digital transformation journey. Qinshift is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and has over 3500 employees worldwide.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Velika je firma ali je organizacija dobra i lako se dolazi do potrebnih informacija. Nisu svi projekti interesantni ali se na svakom moze nauciti nesto novo.
Manjak benefita i mogucnosti za uvodjenje promena
Beograd, Kragujevac, Niš, Novi Sad
Beograd, Kragujevac, Niš, Novi Sad
Preporuke se učitavaju...