QA Cube develops two products. QACube, a software quality platform for DevOps that is transforming the unmanageable Big Data of QA into predictive visual analytics in one click. From an unlimited number of data sources to powerful graphics in seconds, users can instantly see their software quality and make the right decisions, which enables them to have faster time-to-market with less risk.
iTest is a new QA Cube product, which reduces testing efforts by using modern test practices combined with state-of-the-art artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms while maintaining the highest possible level of quality. It makes testing efficient and allows cost savings of 40% and more while speeding up the delivery of the high-quality software.
Join our rapidly expanding team and develop customer-facing solutions across the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC). If you love developing new things, finding potential issues, and want to work with a great team, then let’s connect. Join our QACube Team!
- Support Development Team
- Maintain Infrastructure
- Create and maintain CI/CD processes
- Create and maintain infrastructure for monitoring and alerting
- Containerization of applications
- Communicate effective integration strategies and technologies to business owners, project stakeholders and customers
- Cooperate closely with the team in Serbia and Switzerland
- Several years of experience on a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar
- Advanced knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Good knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of Container Orchestration systems (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code concept (Terraform)
- Knowledge monitoring and alerting systems (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Great Product Development Team
- Projects for leading enterprises and Financial Services customers
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- High IT infrastructure standards
- Low stress and friendly working environment
- Knowledge sharing
- Great management – ready to listen and provide support
- Personal and professional development
- Innovative culture
- A flexible and open working atmosphere
- Possibility to work from home or a remote destination upon agreement with your superior and your team
- Recognition, opportunity for advancement and long-term service award
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits: e.g. private health insurance with 6 months of service, accident insurance 24/7, etc.
- Extra vacation days plus company days between New Year and Christmas
We look forward to receiving your electronic application (CV, reference letters, etc.). Find more information about QACube on www.qacube.com
Deadline for applications: 11.06.2022.
Introducing QACube, the Visual Analytics Platform for DevOps, that is transforming the unmanageable Big Data of QA into visual analytics in seconds. From an unlimited number of data sources, to powerful graphics in seconds, users can instantly see their software quality and make the right decisions. Our customers are among the leading global banks, financial services, insurance, telecom and large enterprises, and they all rely on QACube. In 2018, QACube was named one of the Top 10 BEST Solution Providers (Industry Era)!
Join our rapidly expanding team that develops customer-facing solutions across the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC). If you love new things and want to work with a great team, then let’s connect.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
EXTRA VACATION DAYS
FRUIT & SNACKS
WE ARE FLEXIBLE
TEAM BUILDINGS & EVENTS
TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS
ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
GREAT RELAX SPACE
PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
ACCIDENT INSURANCE 24/7
PAID SICK LEAVE
SUPPORT FOR PARENTS
LONG SERVICE AWARDS
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
SOFT SKILLS WORKSHOPS