Are you looking to explore what is possible in a collaborative and innovative work environment? Is your goal to work with a team of talented professionals that are keenly focused on solving complex business problems and supporting product innovation with technology?
If so, you might be our next DevOps Engineer, where you will be involved in building out systems for our rapidly expanding team, enabling the whole group to operate more effectively and iterate at top speed in an open, collaborative environment.
Systems management and automation is the name of the game here – in development, testing, staging, and production. If you are passionate about building innovative and complex software, are comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, and can thrive in an Insurtech culture, we want to meet you!
For your team you will:
- Collaborate with our team of developers to support project work and to update and release to QA/Production with software releases, configuration updates, and other release requirements
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
Now for some specifics:
- You have a working knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins (alt. Bamboo, TeamCity, Travis CI, BuildMaster) Ansible
- You have experience with Version Control, CI/CD/CT, shell scripting, database change management
- You have experience with Linux infrastructures (CentOS preferred)
- You have experience with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or other cloud setups
- You are able to configure assigned applications and troubleshoot most configuration issues without assistance
- You can write accurate, concise and clearly formatted scripts that can be reused and read by others
- You have advanced knowledge of modifying files, system features and roles using PowerShell
- You are proficient in other programming languages such as C# or SQL
- You are able to build DevOps tools with a programming language (e.g .NET Framework)
- You have the ability to communicate in English at an upper-intermediate level
If this sounds like you, let’s talk – we are very excited to meet you.
Your Future Job Environment Offers You:
- Multilayered Compensation Package
- Assured and regular competitive salary
- Short term incentives/bonuses
- Flexible Work Environment
- Remote Work
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Private Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Program
- Learning and Development
- Personal budget for professional development
- Professional and soft skills training and education
- Various other perks:
- Baby bucks for all new parents and a 10-day paternity leave
- Special gifts for employees (New Year, Birthday etc.)
OIP Robotics is an innovative business technology company that was founded on the belief that one company can change the whole face of insurance business as we know it. OIP Robotics stems from Outsource Insurance Professionals.
Our goal is to provide outstanding and innovative tech solutions and services by combining top insurance talent, cultivated within the leading insurance KPO, with top tech talent. We deliver a range of services surrounding full-cycle automation of insurance processes, software development, staff augmentation and IT support.
One of the leading OIPR values is that we look at insurance software with insurance eyes and technology brains. What makes our employees inspired and motivated is working in the safe and agile environment, where everyone's idea is supported and more than welcome.
Beograd, Niš, Remote
Beograd, Niš, Remote
Short term incentives/bonuses
Private Health Insurance
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Employee Stock Program
Professional Development Budget
Baby bucks for new parents and 10-day paternity leave