We are a team of experienced, dedicated professionals who have a diverse and rich banking experience, knowledge and share a common vision. In the creative atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to develop further your knowledge and competencies. We plan the career of employees in accordance with the business challenges that await us, and in this way, we strive to achieve the best results in developing the potential of our employees.
We are opening new job opportunities!
If you enjoy working with advanced tools and solutions as well as in a team, apply for this job, as we have quite a few interesting challenges in store for you at the position of DevOps Engineer.
What will you do:
- Setting up and maintaining platforms for continuous integration and continuous delivery based on industry leading solutions in this field (i.e. jenkins, maven, artifactory / nexus, git, azure dev ops)
- Automation of integration and deployment processes for new application versions, maintaining continual integration and uninterrupted supply process
- Automation of common infrastructure jobs and activities – infrastructure as code
- Know how to select the best tools and technologies that correspond the business needs
- Putting in place continuous testing and monitoring as part of the ci / cd pipelines
- Work in the development and operational team aimed at ensuring that the functioning of the applications is in line with customer’s expectations
- Research cutting-edge technologies and apply to the daily job
You will be part of the dynamic and diverse team of professionals with focus on emerging technology, located in Belgrade, but delivering NLB Group wide solutions and values.
What we are asking:
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering 3+ years of experience in development / infrastructure / DevOps
- Experience with development and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines for applications leveraging tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Expert knowledge in the Linux operating system, with a good knowledge of script language, such as Shell, Python etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as code concepts and applications in enterprise systems (i.e. Ansible, Terraform)
- Good understanding of containerization concepts and platforms (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Experience with test automation frameworks (i.e. Selenium, Test Complete) is an advantage
- Experience in software development and knowledge of modern programming languages and technologies is an advantage
- Understanding of banking processes is an advantage
If you are interested to join our team, please apply through Infostud or through web site no later than 09.02.2021.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Za sve što dolazi.
www.nlb.rs info: 011 7 15 15 22