As an employee at Maksimer, you will become a part of a young, but experienced environment. You will get an opportunity to further develop the products, the company, and our customers. Furthermore, you will do so together with Anders, Slobodan and Maja, or Thomas and Uroš. They are some of your future colleagues which you will be able to discuss with every day in order to improve and progress.
At Maksimer, we aim to be open, willing to share and ensure that we all improve at all times. That is the reason why we have become one of Scandinavia’s strongest WordPress- and WooCommerce environments, the world’s most used e-commerce solution. That is also why we have developed Maco, an integration layer between the customer’s ERP system and WooCommerce.
Every day we all seek to evolve, this because we want you to be better and we want our customers to succeed.
Through our customers, we offer challenging development projects, humorous working days and an enthusiastic work environment. Maksimer is located in Bergen, Oslo, Bryne, Stockholm, Belgrade and Lithuania. Today Maksimer consists of 30 employees, and as we are growing, we seek you as our new colleague.
Maksimer is growing and the market shows great interest in our competence in web and e-commerce solutions. Maksimer is now seeking you who want to join the development and growth, and consequently succeed with our many customers.
We are looking for someone to help us maintain and improve our CI/CD infrastructure and development routines.
Experience and knowledge requirements:
- Strong knowledge Ubuntu server environments and automation.
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Strong Git skills
- Experience working with ansible
- Experience with real time server monitoring and alerting
- Ability to work with legacy code bases and give recommendations
- Experience working with remote teams
- Writing technical documentation
- Maintaining a backup scheme and verifying backup integrity
- Experience with AWS (S3, EC2, RDS/Aurora, ELB …) and autoscaling is considered a plus
- Experience with PHP project debugging and profiling is a plus
- Knowledge of English language
Day to day tasks:
- Maintaining the production and staging environments in AWS, DigitalOcean, other cloud providers, and legacy hardware servers in colocation data center.
- Assisting colleagues in setting up new hosting instances
- Maintain and improve our automation routines for testing and updating projects
- Keeping Linux servers up to date
- Debugging when the above fails
- Server and infrastructure optimizations
- Work with the development team to improve the workflow and routines
What we offer:
- Full-time position in our Belgrade office
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent working environment
- Chance to extend your knowledge and experience
- Personally tailored growth plan within the company
- Chance to visit IT conferences
Deadline for applications: 31.01.2022.
Maksimer je vodeća evropska organizacija WooCommere koja radi sa poslovnim klijentima.