We are looking for a
Belgrade, Novi Sad
What are we looking for?
- - Strong background in Linux administration (CentOS and Amazon Linux preferred)
- - Strong scripting skills (Bash, Ruby, Python etc.)
- - Knowledge of maintaining a CI/CD environment (Jenkins)
- - Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- - Experience with cloud providers (Amazon AWS, MS Azure, DigitalOcean)
- - Understanding of System Architecture (High Availability, Load Balancing)
- - Understanding concepts of virtualization and containerization
- - Basic knowledge of TCP/IP
- - Ability and willingness to learn
- - Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- - Familiar with Git
- - Experience with monitoring software (Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk)
- - Experience with web, application and database servers
- - Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- - Familiarity with automated environments, cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
- - Understanding of software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools
What you will do?
- You will design and implement the tools required to automate, deploy, manage and monitor cloud based applications and environments and partner with developers in CI/CD activities.
- On this journey, you will have the chance to learn and grow your experience with tools like Jenkins, Puppet, AWS Cloud, Terraform in subjects such as creating AWS Cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code, deploying applications using CI/CD pipeline and constantly improving process using Ruby and Automation tools.
- Work in a team with skilled DevOps Engineers to develop and operate a complex build and continuous integration infrastructure
What we offer?
- - Permanent employment
- - Working in European shift
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Gym and Game room for health and fun
- - Parking lot for your car
- - Relocation package
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: