We are looking for:
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Design, implement and maintain a robust, scalable CI/CD pipeline for a complex modularized product and microservices.
- Troubleshoot issues during the build and deployment process in the various environments.
- Develop and support Ansible roles and playbooks used for CI pipeline.
- Support automation of CI end-to-end testing and troubleshoot issues along the CI/CD pipeline.
- Deploy and use monitoring and health check infrastructure on different environments.
- Stay up to date with current DevOps tools and practices.
- Support production and maintain other environments as needed.
- 2+ years of DevOps or System Engineering experience.
- Experience with classic CI tools (Jenkins, Git, SVN).
- Passionate about technology and striving towards a great customer experience.
- Ability to quickly adapt.
- Ability to work as a reliable team member, with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Good spoken and written English and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in software development (Java, Python or .NET).
- Experience with at least one configuration management tool (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet).
- Experience with application containerization and container orchestration (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Experience with cloud-based environments.
- Experience with provisioning tools (Terraform, Vagrant…).
- Experience with system monitoring/alerting tools like Elastic Search/Kibana or Prometheus/Grafana.
- CI-related experience with Java/Spring Boot/JBoss/Kafka/Coherence applications.
The way we work:
- You will work in the team of 20+ people, consisting of highly experienced senior developers and talented intermediate/junior developers. You will also cooperate daily with the colleagues from our Rome office.
- Competitive salary.
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance).
- Flexible working hours.
- Private health insurance, additional training and sports budget.
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, UK, Italy and United States.
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review.
- Face-to-face tech interview; What we assess here is your knowledge of Java and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Candidates who successfully complete this step are eligible to pass to the final round.
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage.
Please send your CV electronically.