GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: DevOps Engineer
Use this opportunity to become a member of a young and ambitious team driven to implement and support complex Collaboration solutions. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in all of the key phases of Application and Product Development workflow. Starting by application requirement management, lifecycle management (ALM/PLM) till continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), from system configuration and the finalization of projects (Installation, configuration, project creation, support).
Your mission will be to improve, support and manage various softwares integrated in this workflow, to ensure technical support and monitoring, implement security patches and plan-manage upgrades in line with end of life. You should be able to understand the software architecture of the applications that are being supported, to automate daily tasks, as well as to perform system administration tasks when needed.
- Minimum 2 years working experience with Continuous Integration tools (preferably Jenkins, Gitlab, Codebeamer, Redmine)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Web/Application servers administration and automation (Apache, IIS, Tomcat, Load Balancing configuration etc.)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in System Administration (Windows and Linux)
- English proficiency – both written and spoken
- Keen on teamwork
- Genuine curiosity and constant striving to learn
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Experience in ALM CI/CD solutions, administration/support (SVN, Redmine, Jenkins, Gitlab, Codebeamer)
- Advanced knowledge in Windows and Linux administration
- Scripting languages: JS, Batch, PowerShell, TCL
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.