Gecko Solutions is a software company with a mission to provide successful software development solutions while keeping up with world’s IT trends. Our development team consists of young but experienced and creative people and it has been growing since the day one.
If you would like to become part of our team and build various applications using cutting edge technologies and improve your skills in a rewarding and positive work environment feel free to send us your job application. You will be given the opportunity to gain new skills while building large-scale web and mobile solutions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain scalable infrastructures, enterprise deployments and releases
- On-going support of the system infrastructure and environments provisioning
- Enhancing and managing continuous integration systems
- Performance monitoring, analysis and tuning
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of professional experience in devops domain and Linux/Windows system administration
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and provisioning tools such as Jenkins/TravisCI/TeamCity/Octopus
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible/Puppet/Chef and Git repositories such as Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket
- Experience with Maven/Gradle build tools and Artifactory/Nexus repositories
- Knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, Firewalls, SSH, NFS, etc.
- Familiarity with reverse proxies and their configuration
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure services
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
What else is a plus?
- A passion for perfection in your work
- Experience with Vagrant, Docker, Packer, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience with setup and configuration of Java application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty
- Experience with system performance monitoring and availability tools (Nagios, Cacti, etc.)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases setup and administration
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Working in small and skilled teams
- Salaries and conditions which correspond to the high demands
- Social events and sports
Send us your application electronically.