Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Apex Collateral - Enterprise Collateral management team that helps our clients to comply with regulations, achieve collateral optimization and handle the volume and complexity of collateral management activities. Our solution offers a single platform for trading directly from a real-time and consolidated global inventory as well as supporting operational requirements for underlying securities lending, repo and derivative transactions. It uses numerical algorithms to automatically allocate collateral in the optimal way, helping firms minimize costs and maximize return on assets.
What you will be doing
- Engineer and maintain our build / deployment platform to drive continuous delivery of enterprise collateral management platform
- Be part of our development teams with the view to ramp up DevOps culture of the project
- Build and maintain various CI / CD pipelines supporting projects CD initiatives
- Administer / Maintain development infrastructure including source control systems, CI / CD servers, CI / CD environments, container orchestration servers –including OS level
- Continuously explore new technologies / opportunities to improve team development efficiency
What you bring
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in build engineering, automation of testing and deployment
- Experience and understanding of CI / CD concepts and tool stack is mandatory
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Linux OS is necessary
- Two years of experience in programming is required
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins, Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift or Puppet will be considered as a plus
- Experience with deployment of java-based applications will be considered as a plus
- Experience with container technologies will be considered plus
- Experience in software releasing and versioning is a plus
- University degree in Computer Science
- English language fluency
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.