TietoEvry, a leading digital services and software company
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success.
We are looking for professionals to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia.
You should be willing to:
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones
- Using monitoring to find problems, resolve and/or escalate to development and ensure that we meet our SLAs
- Build and manage development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues using tools
- Participate in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure
- Leverage scripting to build required automation and tools on an adhoc basis
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
- A passion for providing excellent service to all internal and external customers
- Continuous integration concept and tools knowledge (TFS)
- Development experience (.Net)
- Experience with SQL DB performance analysis and tuning
- Experience working with Azure and/or Azure Stack
- You will enjoy a competitive salary
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter
- Occasion to travel to Stockholm and meet and work with the colleagues from a multicultural team
- Constant education in new technologies
- Excellent working conditions
Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries.
Our Credit Solutions and Services (CSS) itself has installations in 24 different countries and 60 individual banks and credit companies as clients, we are the largest vendor in Scandinavia in its segment. >> Credit Solutions and Services
We foster an Open Source culture that promotes respect for every individual, openness, good teamwork, diversity, and equal opportunities.
Our Belgrade team is now almost 100 persons working with banking and leasing solutions in a vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space. >> Belgrade office
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
For further information
Inspired? We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application, we evaluate candidates continuously.