Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation of smartphone technologies? Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for highly motivated DevOps Engineers to join the Cloud Services team in Belgrade or Novi Sad office.
- You will work closely with a team of 15 hard-working, super smart DevOps engineers to help maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving the systems that keep our cloud-hosted infrastructure running smoothly.
- You will be managing AWS infrastructure and maintaining the required service levels (including availability, performance, security, and cost) for our IdentityX as a Service offering.
- You strive to improve capabilities, pick up and champion new technology and programming languages, apply DevOps best practices, look to add value, and innovate!
- 3+ years of experience in the same or similar position
- The most of the following:
- Understanding and debugging of the HTTP protocol
- Scripting abilities: Python (preferred), Bash
- An understanding of network topologies and design
- An understanding of common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP)
- Knowledge of AWS and its various services (EC2, RDS, VPC, ECS, EKS, S3, Route53, IAM)
- Understanding of TLS/SSL
- Strong security awareness
- Basic SQL and DB administration skills
- Git usage
- It would be ideal to also have
- HAProxy and Apache Tomcat skills: configure, tune, and debug
- Knowledge of orchestration tools and configuration management (SaltStack)
- Experience in automating AWS environments (CloudFormation, Python/Boto, CDK)
- Automated Builds (Jenkins, AWS Pipelines)
- Monitoring and alerting
- Experience building RPM and maintaining a YUM repository
- Experience with operating Java applications (JVM settings, Log4j, JMX)
- Experience with database servers (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Windows Server (services management, events log)
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid approach - work from home or office
- Modern new office in the city center in Belgrade
- Working hub in the center of Novi Sad
- Health & Wellness
- Full-covered medical insurance for you and your family
- Fitpass Card
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Learning & Development
- An opportunity to work with the latest tech stack within the growing world of biometric and identity
- Support in personal skills development through internal and external education
- Great Culture
- Organized Sport&Social Club and company events
- Supportive and friendly people
- International working environment
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Business Partner
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical team
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!