Comtrade Digital Services is now part of Endava – a leading next-generation technology services provider, publicly listed on the NY stock exchange. Our clients now include companies working in a whole spectrum of industries and areas – telco, media, technology, travel and mobility, logistics, energy, government, AI, blockchain and healthcare – as well as leading brands in banking, insurance, payments, capital markets, retail & CPG.
Our people make us who we are and we encourage them by providing remarkable opportunities to grow. With so many exciting projects ahead, it is an amazing time to join our team. Check out our DevOps job opening below and make your first move towards becoming an Endavan!
We’re are looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer with enterprise-level experience and team player mentality. He/She will be working as part of an international team responsible for the set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of both new and existing continuous build/integration infrastructure. If you want to merge the barriers between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind, apply now!
- Experience with setting up and working with Jenkins in a containerized environment
- Strong Java skills, and/or scripting skills with Groovy and/or YAML
- Knowledge of build tools, such as Gradle, Maven, Fastlane, xCode
- Experience with AWS applications or infrastructure architecture
- Unit testing and code-coverage tools, such as SonarQube
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of repository management tools, such as Nexus and Artifactory
- Experience with Bitbucket
- Experience using Terragrunt/Terraform is a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Cloudwatch, Nagios, Zabbix is a plus
- An understanding of, or experience in, an Agile software development (use of Jira/Confluence, sprints, etc.)
WE OFFER YOU:
- Working with an outstanding team of experienced experts
- Possibilities for personal and professional development
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo
- Opportunities for additional professional and language training
- Stable and well-organized working conditions
- Work in a dynamic environment and a technologically advanced organization
- Lots of benefits that support your health and private life: private health insurance, Family day, in-house gym, sports courts, remote workdays, etc.