Alite International is a knowledge and software consultancy company founded in Sweden. We are represented in 6 countries and are working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you will be working with amazing clients, innovative and challenging projects, and highly skilled co-workers.
At Alite International we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Belgrade office.
If you strive to gain experience in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated and proactive person, this job position is for you.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- 5+ years of broad engineering experience, including CI/CD model, DevOps and Agile
- Hands-on working experience of DevOps tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, SonarQube, MySQL, NoSQL, CI/CD pipeline tools, AWS
- Proven hands-on experience with managing infrastructure in public cloud environments (Compute, Storage, Management Tools) from providers such as AWS and Azure
- Previous experience with automation, configuration management, and infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Gitlab…)
- Knowledge of technologies related to containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift…)
- Awareness of IT security topics and trends, vulnerabilities, and their remediation
- Experience mentoring/training the engineering community on complex technical issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in an environment of high levels of change and complexity
- Ability to coach and bring the team together in implementing new ideas
- Ability to communicate with impact, negotiate skillfully in demanding situations and effectively influence across the tech and wider business stakeholder community
- Ability to think practically in defining solutions and balancing business needs with the technical ones
- Ability to establish, maintain and develop strong relationship within the OEs tech teams
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of system/application monitoring practices and solutions such as AppDynamics, NewRelic or cloud provider-based services
- Insurance or Financial services experience
- Ensure evolving AWS cloud infrastructure delivers maximum business value by designing and implementing improvements to its support for the digital platform and related containerized applications, databases and other services
- Lead and facilitate a DevOps 'Community of Practice', ensuring development and infrastructure backlogs, standards, artefacts and guidelines include DevOps principles, as well as driving ideas and solutions that promote better ways of working
- Participate in architecture decisions and provide design guidance for current and future projects related to our Digital Platform and cloud infrastructure
- Provide internal and external 3rd level support related to infrastructure, Kubernetes, pipeline and monitoring aspects of the Digital Platform
- Become a subject matter expert on various topics, define processes and provide training and documentation for your colleagues
- Cooperate with different teams on IT project delivery by providing guidance, feedback and work on actual implementations of infrastructure and security requirements
- Foster understanding and support for DevOps practices amongst key stakeholders
- Take a keen interest in emerging and new technology and its potential application
- Be aware of and able to innovatively respond to the compliance, risk and regulatory controls
We Offer You:
- Private health insurance
- Excellent colleagues and a positive atmosphere
- An internationally growing company
- High profile and interesting clients from startups to well established global companies
- A chance to upgrade your knowledge and to work with the latest tools and technologies
- Freedom and space you need to be creative, show off your skills, and grow your expertise
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises
We thank every candidate who applies for this position.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.