Hentsū is a cloud leading company that redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges. Vision for Hentsū is to drive agile transformation across financial services through public cloud technologies, SaaS and data science.
Why will you like working with us:
- Comfortable office in hearth of Belgrade
- Work with technology leaders like Cisco, Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Professional certifications provided by the company
- Performance bonuses
You will be:
Working as part of the Product Development team and:
- Developing internal tools and solutions to support the teams across the company
- Developing our SaaS products and services using technologies such as Terraform and Ansible deployed onto public cloud
- Experience with Python and Ansible
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- CI/CD experience with tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity etc.
- Experience in Linux - ideally RedHat/CentOS
Great if you also have:
- Experience integrating and working with public cloud technologies, AWS, Azure or Microsoft 365
- Experience with the application and server support for Atlassian Software Engineering products, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
- Docker experience
- Basic Powershell scripting experience
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an interview with HR manager in Belgrade and a technical interviews with our experts. We give our best to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible, up to two weeks maximum.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out: https://hentsu.com/