We are looking for a:
DevOps Engineer Junior
What are we looking for?
- - Experience with Linux (CentOS and Amazon Linux preferred)
- - Good scripting skills (Bash, Ruby, Python etc.)
- - Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
- - Basic knowledge of TCP/IP
- - Basic knowledge of configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- - Understanding of software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools is a plus
- - Ability and willingness to learn
- - Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
What you will do?
- On this journey, you will have the chance to learn and grow your experience with tools like Jenkins, Puppet, AWS Cloud, Terraform in subjects such as creating AWS Cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code, deploying applications using CI/CD pipeline and constantly improving process using Ruby and Automation tools.
- Work in a team with skilled DevOps Engineers to develop and operate a complex build and continuous integration infrastructure.
What we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Gym and Game room for health and fun
- - Company parties & teambuildings
- - Parking lot for your car
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Belgrade
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: