DevOps Engineer - Blue White team
Beograd, Hibridni način rada
Our partner - Blue White Robotics is a Tel Aviv-based world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. Their solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility and to help their customers adopt new autonomous technologies with the goal of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the existing products & services. Among their customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia, and Renault.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on the ground. The team of 100+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts, and optimization & AI algorithms developers.
BWR is building a revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform and on that note, together we are building a team and looking for a: DevOps Engineer
You would be a part of the DevOps team and work on the cloud-based platform that plans & executes autonomous operations for multiple unmanned systems worldwide and take part in all aspects of the process - from early architecture & design, through prototyping & implementation, to production, continuous integration/delivery, and support.
- Making a major impact on the BWR by building the infrastructure and taking the tech to the next level
- Orchestrating the new cloud-based RaaS platform using the latest cutting-edge technologies and services (cloud, containerized microservices, and more)
- Taking part in early decision-making, design, platforms, and technological research
- Building the platform’s core infrastructure, tests tools, and automation
- Working closely with a talented agile team of engineers and management in a lean culture
- Ensuring system reliability, availability, and security by continuously monitoring it, taking part in code reviews, and debugging
- Methodically documenting everything to allow others to use resources without interrupting you
- Several years of proven hands-on software development experience or DevOps
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer under modern cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, Firebase, or alike)
- You have proven scripting experience in Python or other common system maintenance languages
- You have experience in setting up CI/CD and end-to-end test environments
- You have experience with managing storage accounts, relational and non-relational databases (backups, HA)
- You have experience with modern virtualization and containerization (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes)
- You have experience with web proxy technologies, API security, and frontend hosting
- You have a solid understanding of availability, security, networking, and monitoring aspects of cloud operations
- You are self-driven, detail-oriented, methodical, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative
- BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or related field
- Great English and communication skills
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training, as we are dedicated to giving all our team members the opportunity to further enhance their knowledge.
- Lots of team activities and perks: yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons.
- Work with an international team of world-class engineers.
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally.
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!
InterVenture is a Swiss product development company assembling all-star engineering teams who build amazing software solutions for a decade now. We are a company that enables our partners to build remote software development teams in our engineering hub in Belgrade, Novi Sad and Nis while giving our member engineers opportunities to work with amazing international companies, tackling global challenges. We cover media, telco, classifieds, insurance, fintech, mobile payments, e-commerce, logistic industries.
Modern technologies, exciting products that shape global industries, direct impact on product development, up to 3 weeks hiring process and no waiting on the bench policy!
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Senior software developer
Nedefinisane stavke ugovora i loša komunikacija između interventure i klijenta kao što su radno vreme, slobodni dani za konferenciju i slicno. Talent Manager nije prisutan ili je pre zatrpan poslom.
Beograd, Hibridni način rada
Beograd, Hibridni način rada
Beograd - hibridni način rada
• You are welcome to stop by anytime you like • A truly unique event, tailored for new ideas and fun times
Winter and summer outdoor events with sweets and beer during the whole year
Table tennis, Picado, Running crew, Volleyball, Basketball, online yoga stretching, you name it...
A very special sign of appreciation if you recommend a new colleague. After a successful trial period there is a money bonus waiting for you
Your ally, person to help you in your professional and career development
It is not a benefit any more, it is our duty to keep our colleagues health and happy
Passionate players with new titles get together every Monday at our dining room
Creative workshops and Digi Kids school of programming for kids of our employees. Participating in Lego League competition and much more
Find your perfect mix of both
For shopping, traveling, well/being services…
Who doesn’t love to travel? From time to time you would have an opportunity to visit partner’s the HQ.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...