Our partner ADITION technologies AG is a German-based leading European provider of high-quality technology solutions for automated, data-based digital marketing across all channels from a central enterprise platform. The modularly expandable platform provides all market participants – advertisers, agencies, and publishers/marketers – with individual, tailor-made solutions to achieve maximum marketing efficiency and to make the respective key assets in online marketing future-proof.
ADITION technologies AG is owned by the Virtual Minds Group and is part of the biggest German media house Pro7Sat1. ADITION successfully supports an international clientele in implementing its digital strategy, which includes 1&1, myToys, OTTO, Payback, Performance Media, Plan.net, SevenOne Media, SIXT, United Internet Media, and Verivox.
Together with our partner, we're expanding a team in Belgrade that is fully integrated with the German-based team, and looking for a: DevOps Engineer
to join a dynamic Cloud team that will bring the platform quality to another level of excellence.
- Continuous expansion and improvement of the complex IT infrastructure with our professional and motivated team
- Close collaboration with the OPS (bare-metal) team in building and maintaining a private, in-house cloud solution
- Administration and monitoring of our highly available systems and networks with state-of-the-art tools
- Development and improvement of internal tooling
- Collaboration on building our XaaS landscape as a self-service for our other teams and subsidiaries
- Close cooperation with our engineering teams in the development and introduction of new services
- You have several years of professional experience in the DevOps environment
- You have profound knowledge of the classical administration of Linux systems (Debian / Ubuntu)
- You have a passion to automate using well-known scripting/programming languages (especially Go, Python, and Bash)
- You have experience with CockroachDB and Argo CD
- You have in-depth knowledge of Kubernetes
- You have in-depth knowledge of the cloud-native ecosystem
- You are passionate about new technologies and autonomous solution finding for complex requirements
- You are a fast learner
- You have great English and communication skills
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and trainings, as we are dedicated to providing all our team members with the opportunity to enhance further their knowledge
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!