As the DevOps Automation Engineer, you will be a part of a high-performing team that will develop APIs and microservices for phoenixNAP’s infrastructure services using DevOps methodology.
Close collaboration is required with the Scrum master, peer Architects, Engineers and Product Owner within a Scrum team to develop, test and deploy API products.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Automate the delivery and deployment of APIs and microservices to containerized infrastructure environments
- Act as an intermediary between the DevOps team and the enterprise CICD team to ensure alignment of software delivery and deployment methodology using the enterprise CICD pipeline
- Perform system administrative tasks on Linux-based systems
- Research and perform proof-of-concept of new technologies
- Extensive experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as Terraform, Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Proficient with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc.
- Extensive experience with Linux
- Experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Experience with container and Cloud Native technologies, such as Kubernetes, Docker, Service Meshes etc.
- Good understanding of virtualization technology
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, team work and problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.