TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will work on the discovering of the information hidden in the increasingly large amount of data to help us build the portfolio of the data driven products for automated fraud detection.The primary focus will be in applying data science techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. We need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently or in collaboration.
Position in Belgrade
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Apply and develop machine learning techniques.
- Identify relevant data sources (based on internal and external data).
- Actively bring and promote new innovative ideas to develop and/or enhance company’s data/data science products/offerings.
- Analyze data for trends and patterns and interpret data with a clear business objective in mind.
- Take initiative to experiment with various technologies and tools with vision of creating innovative data-driven insights for the business.
- Implement mathematical/ML models and patterns into production by collaborating with software developers and data engineers.
- Proficient in statistical tools/languages, such as R, Python, MATLAB… and ML methodology, techniques and algorithms.
- Excellent research skills and ability to learn new skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to consider tasks from multiple angles to produce robust analyses.
- Excellent cooperative skills and ability to work in a team environment/team player.
- Strong ability to work in an autonomous environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Serbian.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, applied mathematics, statistics, data science, computer science, engineering, or a related technical or quantitative discipline/field.
Years of experience:
- 3+ years industry experience in Data Science, Data Analytics, Quantitative research or Applied mathematics or 5+ years academic research experience in mathematics, statistics, data science, or related discipline.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Ability to work on cutting edge Big Data solution with large amount of data.
- Ability to learn about new technologies, do research and proof of concepts in order to improve existing system and create a good bases for future projects.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.