STADA IT Solutions has been established with a goal to provide IT services to entire STADA Group Worldwide.
- Extraction and preparation of the data from the source systems and provision for data analysts, data scientists and end users on an SQL database under development of extensive ETL workflows.
- Establishment of best-practice data architectures in close cooperation with IT and the specialist departments
- Data preparation and further processing for provision in dashboards, machine learning and statistical models
- Planning and implementation of the go-live of machine learning models and support of IT during implementation in the core systems
- Optimization of the data science infrastructure with regard to performance, versioning and data field catalogs
- Construction, operation and quality assurance of an analytical data warehouse
- Automation of manual processes
- Development of data applications such as reports, web forms and scripts
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related discipline with an information technology focus
- Minimum three years of experience in the shaping and development of data analytics platforms
- Demonstrated practice in SQL, Linux-Shell and Python or R or Scala
- Experience in a graphical ETL tool e.g. Talend, Alteryx, SSIS or the like
- Knowledge of the structure of databases and data pipelines under connection of most diverse source systems
- Knowledge in the development of algorithms
- Experience in the use and/or extraction of data from SAP ERP systems is an advantage.
- A basic understanding of data science, machine learning or statistics is an advantage.
- Structured, independent and result-oriented way of working
- Analytical in his or her approach to problem solving with a focus on managing in a team environment with attention to results and with a sense of urgency
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good strategic, solution and cost-oriented thinking
- Fluent language skills in English
Deadline for applications: 28.03.2020.