Ogury is the kind of place where things don’t just happen fast - they happen now.
As a global leader in mobile brand advertising, we’ve created the Ogury Advertising Engine - an integrated stack of technology designed and optimised to deliver high-performing mobile brand campaigns for more than 1500 advertisers.
Here, we focus on execution and on getting things done as one team. It’s where an incredibly diverse and inclusive community of people come together in a workplace that has integrity at its heart. It’s an environment that demands grit as we passionately persevere in the face of every challenge. And it’s somewhere that encourages creative thinking, so we can all accelerate together.
Our story began in London in 2014. Since then, we’ve quickly become a 450-strong - and still growing - team with 18 offices around the world, and we’re not stopping there.
At Ogury we know the future is now. So let’s get your story started. Now.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity as we are in the middle of re-doing our infrastructure, opportunities to be involved in this project, brainstorm, proof of concept. Also, the possibility to play with a lot of data, more specifically big data. We have over 2 petabyte of data that you'll be working with, which as you can imagine is a lot!
You will have the opportunity to work in a fantastic team based in France, and will also learn new technologies such as, DBT, Airflow, RedShift with exposure to CI tools (Jenkins) and Terraform and Kubernetes.
In terms of impact, everyone in this team is a central piece in this platform. This function makes the data available to all teams, in charge of the automation of documentation of data/transformation of data/ visualisation of data as well. Data is everything to Ogury, so it’s a key piece of the puzzle!
What you will be doing
- Maintain and improve our ELT pipeline (Airflow + dbt).
- Maintain our data warehouse (Redshift).
- Identify, design and implement solutions for data processing and governance. Current key areas of improvements include: (Streaming data, End-to-end data documentation and Self-service analytics.)
- Maintain Ogury’s Engineering Practice to a high standard
- Focus on the roadmap and ensuring it is balanced between business-oriented projects and infrastructure-oriented projects.
- Prior experience as a Data Analyst/Data Engineer, software development experience.
- Current experience at Python, SQL CI Tools (Jenkins) Terraform or Kubernetes experience is a plus.
- At least 1 year in a Data Engineering position
- A real Team-player, curious, always eager to improve our current tools
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal as the team is spread across France and Belgrade.
Benefits vary by locations but you can expect:
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
- Flexible approach to working hours and location.
- Keeping our Ogurians happy and healthy is a priority for us, so we offer access to both physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
- Medical cover plan.
- Holiday allowance.
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.