We are looking for a Data Architect with extensive specialized expertise in data modeling, quality management, and business analysis. As the Data Architect for EPAM Digital platform, you are passionate about data and making sure data flowing through the system is accurate, consistent, and traceable.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and maintain data product framework, and lead data products delivery
- Design data flows, publishing, and consumption across EPAM Digital platform
- Oversee data acquisition, collection, storage, processing, cleansing, enriching, and protection
- Establish data control procedures
- Conduct solution architecture audit to improve data processing across EPAM Digital platform
- Lead platform toolset development and operation to support data governance processes, from establishing requirements and goals to "go-live"
- Outline the goals for research and development, analyze the ROI and kick-off projects to improve data processing pipelines and platform capabilities
WHAT YOU HAVE
- “Hands-on” experience as a Data Architect with a design or development background
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS
- Expertise in data management, storage, visualization, and security
- Familiarity with continuous delivery tools and technologies
- Understanding of the software development life cycle & project management approaches
- Ability to lead data initiatives on enterprise level and to architecture business transformations with data technologies
- Proficiency in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problem analysis
- Competency in solution implementation supervision and establishing cooperation of cross-functional teams
- English level – B2+ and higher
- RDBMS: Oracle / PostgreSQL + extensions CitusData / PipelineDB / TimescaleDB
- Big Data stack: Kafka / Apache Pulsar
- Queues and Stream processing: Kafka Connect / Kafka Streams / KSQL, PipelineDB
- Traditional data warehouse and business intelligence stacks (ETL, MPP Databases, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI)
- Data Visualization: Power BI / Tableau / QlikView
- Flow Management: Spring Cloud Streams, NiFi
- Big Data Architecture design patterns: Data Lake, Data Hub, Data Warehouse
We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Wide range of professional trainings and workshops, English courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Certification opportunities in the Data and Analytics domain
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Multilingual work environment
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings and sport opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to numerous innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to learn and grow continuously. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community to help you discover your fullest potential
Upoznaj kompaniju EPAM Systems d.o.o. Beograd
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Neverovatno dobra organizaciona struktura, velike mogucnosti za napredak. Dosta besplatnih kurseva internih i eksternih.
Projekat trazis sam, apliciras interno i iznova ides na intervjue.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...