Superside is looking for a Data Analyst to create actionable insights from our partnerships and collaborations with top-tier brands and companies like Facebook, Amazon, Red Bull & Puma. You will help Superside innovate and improve our processes and tech platform, and be a core part of building & empowering the data-driven future of work.
Data Analysts at Superside are full-stack. They understand the business context of their work, conceptualize solutions, extract and prepare data, create visualizations, develop models, write production-ready code, deploy algorithms and track their performance. Using tech and process innovation, we pioneer remote project collaboration by building a “Creative OS” that connects customers, project managers, and creatives around the world, enabling us to efficiently plan and execute the production of cutting-edge creative content.
Some of the things you’ll actively be involved with:
- Collaborate with Product, Customer Success & Design teams, and other Superside colleagues to gain a deeper understanding of our users and product-market fit
- Define ways to track account health and assess any potential churn risks such as drop-in usage, negative feedback, or relevant organizational/market changes
- Help adapt and improve reporting dashboards and the pipelines that feed them
- Build structures and visualizations to monitor and analyze project delivery bottlenecks, delays, wait-time, iterations, staffing, team utilization, and more
- Develop 360º analyses related to multiple areas involved with our customers supporting and impacting the evolution of our capabilities
- Work closely with other Data Scientists and Data Engineers to design, build, and maintain scalable data models and pipelines
- Develop end-to-end data flows. From defining the data structure and the data to be ingested to the modeling and posterior analysis, ensuring full ownership of it
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor of Science or higher within STEM
- Previous experience in analytical roles where data is concerned
- Excellent SQL skills & experience with DBT
- Experience building data processing pipelines (ETL) and BI solutions
- Exposure or experience working with AWS services
- Well-versed with scripting languages to conduct analyses (e.g., python) and version control (Git)
- Highly skilled in using multiple data sources, with the ability to simplify, effectively visualize and communicate complex insights
- Self-assurance with owning project timelines, prioritizing tasks, and assessing speed/accuracy tradeoffs
- Knowledge of statistical concepts used in exploratory data analysis
- Strong understanding of experiment assessment, trend, and correlation identification techniques
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Ability to quickly learn relevant design production/operations/process concepts to understand the business perspective
- Bias for action, appreciation for data-influenced processes, proactive and customer-centric
What it means to join Superside:
We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We've been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- Join us at the right time: impact the product as you would do in a startup with the resources of a profitable scaleup
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
- Our first introduction: 45min introduction call. No need for any formal prep beforehand, we’re here to get to know each other enough to see if we’re a potential good match.
- Ability assessment: The ability tests have been selected to measure the skills and competencies needed to succeed in the role.
- Meet and greet: First interaction with the Management team. The call lasts around 1 hour and it has the goal to dive deeper into your skills, experience, and motivation while explaining who we are as a company and how we work.
- Take home case: This is where you get to show us your technical skills. We've gotten rid of the old algorithmic, theoretical type of questions and provide real-world testing scenarios that are relevant to our current stack environment.
- Case presentation: 90 minutes discussion regarding your case assignment and a technical interview. This is your chance to walk us through your work and the logic behind it. We always set aside some time for your question so don’t hesitate to prep some! We want to make sure we’re the right place for you as much as you’re the right fit for us!
- Final interview/Offer: The last meeting with the Management team will last around 1 hour and it’s another chance to talk about our mutual expectations, address any concerns, and dive deeper into how you could be successful in Superside. At this stage, it is clear we want you! We’ll make sure you want to join us too.
Life at Superside’s TPD (Tech, Product & Design department)
Our TPD team is remotely distributed across EMEA, LATAM & APAC and it's composed of multiple self-directed and cross-functional teams.
The current team members represent 14 nationalities with alumni from Adobe, Revolut, BlockFi, Typeform and many more.
We are intellectually curious and creative thinkers, eager to grow and ready to make a big impact in the world. We analyze data, talk to users, prototype and iterate. We don’t need offices, our conversations happen on Google Meets and Slack. We focus on discovering and solving real-world user problems, not just building and shipping features.
Teams at Superside own the complete software lifecycle starting from the roadmap, implementation, testing, deployment and operations. We foster an open feedback culture and Everyone’s opinion is important to push our common mission forward. As a member of our engineering team, you’ll take on a key role in this process and have the opportunity to see your work be used by amazing companies.
On a company-wide level, we make sure that working remotely doesn’t mean working alone. We take great pride in our company culture. We have a team dedicated to people's care with an emphasis on wellness and connectivity. You can expect Quiz nights, Galas, Coffee meet-ups, and Cultural sessions to learn more about your teammates' culture and country. If you’re passionate about a subject, there’s probably an internal slack community about it. Whether you want to talk music, crypto or play DnD, we got you covered. And because this is a constant work in progress, we created a connectivity lab where anyone can join and brainstorm initiatives to increase a sense of community within Superside.
Trusted by 450+ ambitious brands, Superside is the #1 creative-as-a-subscription service designed with Marketers and Creatives in mind. By combining the top 1% of creative talent from around the world with purpose-built design ops technology, Superside helps companies like PUMA, Shopify, Prime Gaming, Autodesk and LVMH scale creative in order to test, learn and grow faster. Since inception Superside has been a fully remote company, with 700+ team members working across 60+ countries and 19 timezones.
The company is backed by Y Combinator, Luxor Capital, Prosus Ventures, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures in the quest to create equal economic opportunities for creatives all around the world. To learn more, visit www.superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Superside is a tech-enabled design company that delivers beautiful design at scale to scale-ups and enterprise teams — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions.
Our mission - to create more equal economic opportunities globally by finding and growing the world’s best creative talent.
Superside is a fully remote tech-enabled design company targeting the very best designers and project managers from top-tier agencies anywhere in the world. Today, we have over 500 employees in over 60 countries.
We work with our clients through our leading in-house Design Operations platform, enabling seamless collaboration and efficient execution across all timezones.
Our clients are primarily US-based brands, and include Amazon, Puma, Spotify, Salesforce, Twitch Prime, S&S Activewear, Cisco, and others, as well as scale-ups and future industry leaders.
We aim to be the best place for ambitious international designers to quickly learn and grow their careers.