OIP is an international company that has been successfully operating since 2012 and has an innovative business model specialized in providing administrative and IT support in the field of insurance to clients in the US, UK and Canada. With over 350 employees in Belgrade and Nis, our insurance services are based on the collection, analysis and processing data in the risk assessment process.
We are on the lookout for a new Data Analyst colleague, to work with us on challenging projects in the InsurTech arena. Lately, the insurance sphere is high on tech and data, and our role is to help our US clients jump on board.
You will contribute to and grow alongside an agile development team, by producing valuable data insights on daily basis. Your team will be right next to you, and distributed across UK and US. The first step will be building and deploying a new data warehouse solution, and you will play a key role in it.
If the above and following sounds good, submit your application, grab your toolbox and stop by our office for a chat and a cup of coffee.
On a Regular Day, You:
- Use MySQL and Postgres queries to extract complex and accurate data sets. You are also able to contribute to database design and structures to house the reporting data.
- Live in Qlik, Tableau, Power BI or similar business intelligence tools
- Explore and understand general programming concepts, and are able to understand and write APIs when needed.
- Are comfortable working with multiple data structures (mostly JSON or XML)
- Gather data from the Internet using web API’s and screen scraping with ease
- Visualize the data so it speaks, not just shows (you are Googling Data is Beautiful from time to time, just for fun)
- Can speak with confidence either about Jupiter Notebooks, Pandas, JasperSoft Studio etc.
- Plan on learning more about Big Data, ML and AI
With Us, On a Regular Day You Will:
- Build reports and a new data warehouse for our established US clients (both startups and funded companies).
- Discern the most efficient way to build/update/manipulate datasets that source accurate and timely reporting.
- Be a part of highly technical team, passionate about their products and data behind it.
- Leverage the data/reporting solutions to provide proactive insights that support company objectives
- Craft dashboards and KPIs that provide insight into business performance
And We Will:
- Make sure you are growing as a professional, by training and experience
- Provide competitive compensation package
- Assign you to teams working directly with US and UK based clients, and invite you to occasional travels abroad
- Help you feel at home from day one in our modern, downtown Belgrade office
- Work with you on products that make difference and solve actual enterprise problems for Tier A insurance companies
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.
Ovaj poslodavac učestvuje na Virtuelnim danima karijera i znanja. Više o tome pročitaj ovde.