DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experiences. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.
This individual will be part of DWH/Reporting team, with responsibilities to design and develop ETL and Data Extraction solutions, monitor production execution, create reports, be in charge of performing code reviews, enhancing standards, tuning performance and maintaining code components.
We are searching for experienced and skilled developers - 3 best candidates will be hired.
- Databases: IBM DB2, MS SQL server
- Databases: All objects (Procedures, MQT, Jobs, Tables etc.)
- BI: Informatica PowerCenter
- Reporting: Cognos
- Reporting: Data Model
- BI: IBM DataStage
- FLINK for ETL process
- Integration Services
- Reporting: experience from banking sector (advantage).
- Review/write technical specifications and document them as needed
- Design, development and implementation a logical and physical data model
- Design, development and maintenance of ETL processes
- Design data models and model changes based on business processes
- Bug fixing on code and data
- Identification of potential data sources
- Implementation reports in the reporting system and testing
- Improvement of existing reports
- Internal testing of modules on integrated environment
- Checking the quality of the data regarding the technical correctness of the content
- Automation of regular and periodic data controls
- Automation of vendor-supplied data controls on core systems
- Project management and active participation in local and group DWH and BI improvement projects
- Constant auditing of BI & DWH solutions and system performance management
- Data quality management
- Reporting on the status of incidents, problems and requests
- Recommendations for BI and DWH system enhancements.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Strong problem-solving ability, conceptual and analytical skills
- Responsible person with strong implementation skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks in parallel and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a team player, carry out short deadlines and stressful situations.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.