Chainstack is the leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure, powering applications in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and everything in between.
From startups to large enterprises, Chainstack enables thousands of companies to cut down the time to market, costs, and risks associated with creating and scaling decentralized applications. By offering fast, reliable, and easy-to-use infrastructure solutions distributed globally, we make sure innovators can focus on what’s important.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be working with our existing and potential clients to help them use our service and get maximum value from it. You will work on various questions from simple requests about pricing the models to analyzing logs and debugging integrations. Because our system is highly loaded, you should have a good understanding and experience in resolving issues on the network, compute, and storage levels, as well as dealing with integrations, Kubernetes and Linux.
We are combining user empathy together with deep technical knowledge and understanding of blockchain-enabling technologies. Our team is distributed in three regions and working in 7x24x365 mode to provide the best in the market uptime and quality of blockchain infrastructure. Thus, we expect you to be self-driven and to have a collaborative teamwork spirit to be able to work on multiple tasks in parallel and prioritize them based on the customer-first paradigms.
Because you will be working with highly technical Web3 customers, we expect that you have a huge interest in Web3 technologies, preferably supported with related pet projects or research in the field of Web3, and excellent English communication skills.
- Help customers by managing and resolving their inquiries through our support channels
- Perform and manage issue escalation to other teams
- Document issues in the internal knowledge base
- Participate in weekend shift rotation
- Passionate about supporting customers
- Professional or personal exposure to Web3 technologies
- Experience in a technical customer support role with SLA
- Extremely thorough in debugging and documenting issues
- Understands the difference between urgency and importance
- Preferably, have a background in the service provider industry
- Experience in working with public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Professional experience in analyzing metrics from monitoring solutions to understanding technical problems, using tools like Grafana, Prometheus, or InfluxDB
- Have an urge to document all the things so you don't need to learn the same thing twice
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English with high attention to details
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team