Who We Are:
Brid.TV is a world renowned name in the domain of online video advertising. Brid.TV is an online video platform which is completely self- funded and created by experts in the online video industry. Brid.TV maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv and many other locations. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Serbia and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for handling all forms of client communications via phone, chat, and email.
- Perform triage, troubleshooting and documentation of all issues and requests.
- Perform manual application tests and audits through various Operating Systems, Devices and Browsers.
- Provide proper follow up on any issue resolution to the client.
- Responsible for client on-boarding.
- Review account for compliance.
- Experienced resource to clients with regard to company products and features.
- Properly escalate issues to internal teams according to departmental policies.
- Organized and up to date on all current Company systems and features.
- Debug potential issues with different publisher implementations.
- Knowledge base maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Intermediate experience with at least one of the following: HTML and CSS.
- Basic knowledge of any automated testing software (Selenium WebDriver, CI Tools, Protractor, Functional tests).
- Proficient with Google Chrome development tools.
- Working knowledge of current internet technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly with limited resources.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Experience in testing web apps.
You Might Even Have:
- Knowledge of video advertising standards (VAST, VPAID, IAB etc.).
- Experience in using video platforms like YouTube, Vimeo etc.
- Experience in using WordPress.
- Experience in using Git.
- Experience in using Google Ad Manager (ex DFP) is a big plus.
Why Join Brid.TV
- Working with the highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- 7-hour work days from 08h-15h (occasionally some extra hours might be needed for client demo or responding to urgent emails).
- Private health insurance for the whole family.
- Very friendly working environment.
Brid.TV is a home to over 30 talented employees! We have to say we are proud of each and every one of them. Our employees don’t need to sit through long and boring meetings. 15-minute-long meetings are enough in our book!
Have an opinion and you want to share it? Please do! At Brid.TV, we love to hear from our employees and we value their take on anything. Of course, team leaders are always there to offer help and guidance!
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2021.