TwogNation is looking for an experienced and motivated Cocos developer, who is passionate about gaming and programming. Must have at least 3+ years of experience writing clean, production-ready code.
We are an esports focused holding company creating a 1-stop solution for gamers and industry stakeholders. Our goal is to provide our customers with new, innovative solutions that push the boundaries and exceed expectations. If you want to work in a modern company, learn lots of new and interesting stuff and collaborate on multiple future projects, using your creativity in the process, then this is the place for you. What differentiates us from our competition is our unique hybrid working model, which allows our employees to work from anywhere where they feel most productive. This allows our current and future employees the freedom and flexibility needed to develop their creative ideas and later incorporate them into future projects and products.
We see you as a person who will be working on the “Legacy Arcade” project. Legacy is an online gaming platform that TwogNation actively develops with a group of very talented people. We are in need of a Cocos Engine Developer capable of continuous development of one of the game titles in Legacy, designing, building, and maintaining efficient and reusable code, while using your knowledge of Cocos Creator and Cocos2d to help the rest of the team. You will be responsible for further expanding and updating an already released game as well as refactoring parts of the project. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. This role is a full time opportunity.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identifying and fixing code errors.
- Optimize code size and speed to maximize the technological capacities of each device.
- Work together with a team and also independently.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games.
- Work on multiple projects.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB:
- Having experience in Cocos Creator for at least 1 year.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Experience with game development.
- Understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Logical approach to problem-solving.
- Proficiency with Node JS.
- Batch file management.
- Knowledge of CreateJS.
- Working knowledge on 2D games.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent time management skills, working under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
- A competitive salary with skill and seniority-based scaling.
- Annual performance related bonus.
- Global experience of working with a young highly professional team in one of the fastest-growing industries. (gaming and esports)
- Opportunity to build the most innovative products in the esports and IT industry.
- Additional education and further career opportunities provided by the company.
- A high level of creative freedom.
- A cozy and comfortable office.
- Flexible work schedule.
- The Ultimate office gym.
If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions. We are driven to develop and create amazing teams of people who will work towards the same goals to create new boundaries and push the limits further than ever. So, if you are interested in being a part of our amazing team of experts, send us your Resume/CV, Cover letter & portfolio at the email address attached to the Apply button and become a part of amazing groups of people.
Our team does not care about your gender, religion, sexual orientation, origin or other irrelevant things, so don’t hesitate to apply if you feel like you have the potential to do amazing things and use your experience, knowledge and resourcefulness.
Emails without CV, job position(s) specified or other insufficient parameters will be ignored.
Location: TwogTech offices Belgrade, Serbia (in-office)
TwogNation is an esports tech holding company with multiple business lines which has existed for 5 years now. Our head office is located in Belgrade, Serbia but we also have a presence in the European Union, US, UK, and Canada.
Our company has a few branches, TwogEngine, TwogNews, TwogHub, and Icatrex.
TwogEngine is our software for organizing online gaming tournaments. We spent years building this software and its features, so it’s ready for implementation into any system. The backend is in Java 8 (Spring), frontend is in Angular. We use PostgreSQL as a database. As a server, we use AWS.
This is an ongoing project, which we constantly try to upgrade and enhance.
Besides our software, we do other projects for clients, primarily web3 and esports related, but not exclusively.
TwogNews, our news aggregator: single destination for all the latest news in esports and gaming. We are curating the news and updates in the industry and producing investment and drama reports, statistics, history, infographics, and content which is easy for the users to digest.
TwogHub is a B2C platform that is a one-stop for esports. It consists of 3 pillars - information and aggregation, full tournament engine, and social platform.
On TwogHub you can make your own profile, player's passport, find tournaments, find teammates, and much more!
Icatrex, our outstaffing and recruitment division, was born out of TwogNation.
Through working with partners, we had requests to build tech for non-sports products.
We wanted to share our expertise and services with the wider world and help companies reach the top of their industries.
Our team is mostly developers, plus a few operational staff. We have a strict “no asshole” policy, which means we don’t tolerate any kind of bad behavior towards colleagues.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Sjajna saradnja sa svim zaposlenim!
Lokacija same kancelarije, daleko od grada. Ali hej, uvek ima parking mesta barem :)
Beograd, hibridni način rada
Private health insurance
Very flexible working schedule
Hybrid working model
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...