Portfolio BI (PBI) empowers the most sophisticated buy-side ﬁrms to take control of their portfolio and operational data. Born from the merger with Hentsū, and backed by Credit Suisse Asset Management's NEXT Investors, our customers benefit from our integrated platforms, local technological expertise, and seasoned financial experts. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges. Our vision is to drive agile transformation across financial services through public cloud technologies, SaaS and data science.
On our path of expansion, we are looking to onboard two colleagues in the Cloud Operational Engineering team, in the positions of System Engineer Level 2 Support.
You would be a part of an international team of experts from all over the globe, working on the latest technology and at the forefront of automation and innovation.
Why will you like to work with us:
- Comfortable office in the heart of Belgrade
- Opportunity to work remotely on certain days every week
- Work with technology leaders like Cisco, Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working
- Professional certifications paid by the company
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Internal company promotions
- Office refreshments, snacks, fruits and Friday happy-hour
- Provide support across both UK and US clients during the hours of 09.00 a.m. - 05.00 p.m.
- Manage support tickets within SLAs, escalation internally or with third parties, and daily reporting
- Monitor cloud and on-prem infrastructure for our hedge fund and asset manager clients
- Strive to improve day to day operations to reduce support to zero
- Operate client environments as well as our infrastructure
- Develop and implement automation tools
- Participate in on-call weekend and public holiday rotation and support cover, including remote support
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365 and preferably some experience with AWS
- Experience working in a 1st and 2nd line role supporting Windows-based servers, desktops, Active Directory environment and applications
- Experience monitoring and supporting complex environments, in client-facing roles and precise SLAs
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, O/S systems, Networking (such as TCP/IP, subnets, VLANs, and routing)
- Basic understanding of switches, routers, WAN, firewalls and proxies
- Skills and experience with automation and scripting which has resulted in a reduction of manual task overhead
- Experience with GPOs, DFS and PowerShell
- Mac/Linux knowledge or exposure
- The ability to work independently and multitask efficiently in a client-facing IT Level 2 Support Engineer role
- Azure Cloud Accreditation or already on the development path to attain one
Not a must, but a plus if you have:
- A computer or IT related degree
- Any DevOps experience (we use Ansible and Terraform)
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an interview with the HR manager in Belgrade and technical interviews with our experts. We give our best to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible, up to two weeks maximum.
Want to learn more about us?